High End Large Format Scanners
Cruse scanners offer numerous advantages over common image capture technologies providing non-contact large format scanning with exceptional image quality, colour accuracy, speed, high level of automation and robust construction. Cruse scanners are typically used in the décor and design industry, fine art reproduction, museums, libraries and archives.
- Pre-programmed scanning modes for repeatable results
- UV and heat free environment
- Uniform LED lighting
- Ability to scan objects with frame and glass
- Capture of exceptional deep shadow and texture
- No optical or colour aberrations
- Large depth of field
- Exact 1:1 scale
- Exceptional colour accuracy ΔE00 <1.8
- Resolutions up to 5000ppi
Capix is the sole partner for Cruse in the UK and Ireland and provides full support and service. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Open the main Cruse site HERE in a separate window